Thursday 14 June 2012

And now for something completely different.

   So, not much to add today, except a new Star Trek model and a render of some realistic Pokeballs.

   The Star Trek Ship, is based on the Kirov Class Command Cruiser, which can be found here: http://www.shipschematics.net/startrek/images/federation/battlecruiser_kirov_var1.jpg

   So, this is my take on the Kirov class.

No, it's not the Enterprise...Although it does look a bit like it.

   This is also the first ship with the engineer section I've built. I think it turned out alright. It's a little bit bigger than the Fletcher and Akula Classes, but not by much.

Every ship has to have a Beauty shot...Just makes them look so cool looking.
   Finally and to change up the pace of this blog, I stumbled across an image of some realistic looking "Pokeballs", from Pokemon. They're the baseball sized capsules used to capture the various Pokemon.

   So I decided to see how hard it'd be to make one myself!

Gotta catch 'em all!
   As you can see...not very hard at all.

   Enjoy and please leave your comments!


1 comment:

  1. I love those Pokebals!! They remind me of one of the teachers from Hogwarts....the guy with the eye patch........can't remember his name!

    ReplyDelete